Scaffold PTM is a stand alone software for confident phosphorylation site assignment using Ascore by Beausoleil et al (2006), as well as other PTM events such as oxidation, glycosylation etc..
It enables fast comparison of PTM rates across many samples with clear charts that make instant figures for powerpoint presentations & posters.
- Calculate site assignments with confidence for PTMs.
- Find trends with built-in motif hunting and visualization.
- Harness Ascore: the standard in site assignment.
- Compare modification rates between multiple samples.
- Take advantage of mzIdentML open-standard format.
- Import multiplexed quantitative Scaffold Q+ results.
See Downloadable Resources for further technical information.
To register for a free 14 day trial of PTM or to learn more, please visit the Proteome Software web site – Free Trial.